dickens1234

My name is Chiu Tuen Ming Dicky and I am a secondary teacher in a catholic boy’s school. I teach F3-5 mathematics and A. Maths.. Actually, I love my teaching very much and I think that teaching is meaningful. I not only teach students knowledge but also influence their growth positively. Meanwhile, I can develop the friendship with students and this kind of satisfaction can’t be got in many other professions.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My final assignment

Most S.4 Chemistry Students do not know why the end point of an acid-base titration (e.g. colour change of the indicator) can roughly match the equivalence point of the titration. From the following learning object, it shows when various amount of hydrochloric acid(acid) is added into sodium hydroxide solution (base), the pH of the reaction mixture (indicated by the titration curve) and colour of the indicator (in this case : methyl orange) at each particular moment. The visual representation can make the case explicitly visualize to the students.


3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Terence Chow said...

Dear Dicken,

Your prototype looks great as it could recall my memory of chemisty subject in my secondary school.

Your design is easily to understand and the color of chemical equipment looks great.

Cheers,
Terence

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Terrenz Wong said...

Your work is a clear and nice-looking learning object.
Your illustration is attractive which can arouse students to learn and explore.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Peon Cheung said...

I like the drawings of the experiment apparatus and the way you presented the idea. It is a very good learning object.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home