dickens1234

My name is Chiu Tuen Ming Dicky and I am a secondary teacher in a catholic boy’s school. I teach F3-5 mathematics and A. Maths.. Actually, I love my teaching very much and I think that teaching is meaningful. I not only teach students knowledge but also influence their growth positively. Meanwhile, I can develop the friendship with students and this kind of satisfaction can’t be got in many other professions.

Friday, June 23, 2006

This is my photo-story, take a look please

width="320" height="240" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

5 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Kelvin Leung said...

There is the something wrong with your html statement. Please double-check. We can't see your digital story...

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Yes, we're waiting for it. Get well soon!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Chan Kit Fun said...

I suggest you may choose other colours for "text" as they can be seen very clearly.Anyway, your digital story is very nice.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Venus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Venus said...

Dickens,

Please go to this page to see the
suggestion.

http://iln.cite.hku.hk/com/
1238/users/nflau3/revised.pps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home