dickens1234

My name is Chiu Tuen Ming Dicky and I am a secondary teacher in a catholic boy’s school. I teach F3-5 mathematics and A. Maths.. Actually, I love my teaching very much and I think that teaching is meaningful. I not only teach students knowledge but also influence their growth positively. Meanwhile, I can develop the friendship with students and this kind of satisfaction can’t be got in many other professions.

Friday, June 30, 2006

My reflection on Session 5

Interactive visual repretation can really enhance human performance on cognitively complex tasks. This the most impressive sentence in mind in this session. In Hong Kong education system, students are forced to rote a lot of knowledge without any in-depth thinking. Therefore, constructivism learning hardly takes place in HK. Being a teacher, we are responsible to develop the constructivism learning.
In this aspect, the interactive visual representation works and it can really help the students to construct their knowledge on their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home