dickens1234

My name is Chiu Tuen Ming Dicky and I am a secondary teacher in a catholic boy’s school. I teach F3-5 mathematics and A. Maths.. Actually, I love my teaching very much and I think that teaching is meaningful. I not only teach students knowledge but also influence their growth positively. Meanwhile, I can develop the friendship with students and this kind of satisfaction can’t be got in many other professions.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My reflection on session 3

In this session, I learnt how to make a story-telling and a vedio which I never come up with them in my teaching. Now, with the help of ICT, a story-telling and vedio are very easy to be produced. In my school, we have many projectors and notebooks, this makes vedio and story-telling possible in my teaching. Through out the whole lesson, I kept thinking how I can integrate them in my mathematics teaching and how the students think and react to them which they never come across. Above all, how such interactive and vivid "stuff" can arouse their motivation and enhance their learning is my key concern as they will take the HKCEE examination in F.5. I think it is really the time to change our teaching style and habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home