dickens1234

My name is Chiu Tuen Ming Dicky and I am a secondary teacher in a catholic boy’s school. I teach F3-5 mathematics and A. Maths.. Actually, I love my teaching very much and I think that teaching is meaningful. I not only teach students knowledge but also influence their growth positively. Meanwhile, I can develop the friendship with students and this kind of satisfaction can’t be got in many other professions.

Friday, June 30, 2006

My proposed fianl assignment

I am a high form mathematics teacher. I would like design a interactive visual representation on the tropic of Euler line. Actually, Euler line is something to do with orthocentre, incentre and circumcentre. By dragging the conners of a triangle, the students can discover the relationship among all these point on a Euler line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home